Sunday, September 7, 2008

One Room at a Time



Once we moved in it was exciting to have our own place to decorate. The only thing that we have lacked the past month is motivation to do it. Each room has something in it and is functional, but just not organized and decorated the way I had planned. My living room has been the storage room for all of the random things. Tonight Travis and I got some motivation and we hung our HUGE mirror that I bought at Ikea on Labor day. Kind of scary hanging a 55 lb mirror on the wall.

The other project was hanging decorative shelves. It just so happens that the wall we are putting the shelves on is made out of brick. We got one up tonight before the battery of the drill ran out. We will see how long it takes to get the other 2 up.

4 comments:

guthriejen said...

It's looking good! It definately takes along time to get things the way you want. We're looking forward to more pics!

Anonymous said...

This room looks great! I think we are coming down soon, possibly for Conference; we should get together!

Micah Kormylo said...

Holy cow Babo long time no see! Send me an email some time! kormylo@gmail.com

Emily Anne said...

Amber, this is Jeremy's friend, Nate Williams, looks like you're doing well. I'd like to keep in touch with Jeremy and Jenny on their blog, do you have an e.mail address that we could contact them at? let me know nathan.eldon AT gmail.com
Thanks