Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BYU vs UTAH



These past few months I have become very passionate about college football. I have followed the BCS Standings each week and can have an intelligent conversation with the men. Travis and I are excited for the Utes to go to a BCS bowl if they beat BYU. There have been some exciting games this year against Oregon State and TCU as the Utes had last minute combacks to get us the WIN.

This Saturday we play BYU...I can only imagine how intense this game will be. I have anticipated this game since the beggining of the season. Hopefully the team has been living right on and off the field so good things will happen.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice post! I can just sense ur sarcasm in that last sentence....haha. Just to clarify, he said GOOD THINGS HAPPEN when you live right on and off the field...not meaning you win, just GOOD THINGS HAPPEN!! haha. ;P

I'll be there in my COUGAR BLUE!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!