Monday, May 10, 2010

73 Days go by fast

It has been a while since I last wrote. I have written about 3 of these the past few months but Amber always wants to add something but then she doesn’t. Good thing she is on the couch and can’t get up because of the baby. I think that I should be able to get some info in. Here is something that I wrote on 2-26-10.
Just thought that I would update you on what is going on in the Stephens family. According to the blog baby counter we have 86 Days to go until the baby boy is here. We have been going to Babys RUS on a weekly basis getting cribs, changing table, stroller, clothes and a car seat. I think that we have most of the big stuff out of the way so that is good. Amber has been getting after me a little bit to move the computer room and get the babies room in order maybe in 2 months I will make the change. It seems like every time I update our blog I’m telling everyone that I got a job. I really wanted to update the blog so I got a new job. I currently work as a Customer Metrics Analyst for SUN Products. We make all kinds of soaps and clothes softener.
OK now we have magically skipped to 13 days to go. A lot has been going on at the Stephens home. The nursery is all the way finished and we just need a baby to occupy it. We are very thankful for all the wonderful things that we have received from baby showers and family.
On the church front I was called to be the Elders Quorum President a few weeks ago and it is going better than I thought it would. Amber has been a great help with allowing me to attend all of my church meetings and service opportunities. Well make sure that you keep up with the blog because I will be posting pictures of the new baby as soon as he arrives. We are still trying to figure out names but I told Amber that we should wait for the baby blessing and see how inspired I am.

3 comments:

LaVene said...

Great to hear from you again!
Will keep a close watch now the baby is due in 10 days. Can't wait for pictures.

MeganDan said...

So, is your baby counter correct? That means soon, eh? Yay! I'm so excited for you two :)

Westergard Family said...

Travis, i found you through jenny's blog, it is great to hear things are going so well, good luck with your baby boy it sounds like you are all ready for him to come. me and my husband are chin deep in the boy scout callings but as i read that you are the elders quorum president i was amazed, that definately takes a lot of time, good luck! :)
becki hadley